Swindon 11 miles, Hungerford 9 miles, Pewsey 6 miles (London Paddington 55 mins, 1 hour, 1 hour 10 mins respectively), M4 at junction 15 10 miles, junction 14 14 miles
This popular market town provides an extensive range of shopping facilities, a twice-weekly market, a library and various restaurants and pubs including the Rick Stein Restaurant. The social calendar is thriving with annual Literary and Jazz Festivals and visiting music/theatre, circus and fairs. Culvermead lies just off George Lane in a quiet setting overlooking Coopers Meadow with access to Waitrose Car Park and the High Street.
Culvermead, completed in 2018, is of timber frame and block construction with rendered and Cedar clad elevations under an exquisite barrel roof and was designed to create light and bright contemporary living space. Features include marble tiled flooring with under-floor heating provided by the eco friendly air source heat pump. The modern accommodation offers excellent family space which could still be altered to suit, subject to the relevant consents. This fabulous property offers the following features:
- Set in the heart of Marlborough with pedestrian access through to the High Street. Views across Coopers Meadow and Marlborough roof tops
- Double height reception hall with curved Beech staircase with chrome banisters and galleried landing all give a dramatic entrance.
- Double aspect Sitting Room with tilt and slide French windows to terrace
- The kitchen is fully fitted with a range of integrated appliances including Neff double oven and grills, Neff fridge freezer, central island with induction hob. Granite work surfaces with 1 1/2 bowl steel sink. Utility Room with floor and wall units with sink and door to outside. An open arch extends into the double aspect Dining Room
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room and wardrobe which in turn leads to the plant room. There are two further bedrooms and a stylish bathroom
- Access to the Balcony which runs the length of the building, with chrome and glass balustrade
- Marble tiled flooring at ground floor and Oak flooring at first floor with under-floor heating. Solid Oak doors throughout
- Second floor carpeted with two bedrooms and an additional bathroom.
- Block paved car parking spaces
- Pretty, landscaped external areas which include an additional area held on a license from Marlborough Town Council which could, subject to negotiation, be purchased or a longer license period discussed.