Letting Only – Our Services Include
- Advising on pre-letting arrangements and market rent
- Advising on statutory duties
- Arranging EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates)
- Preparing and producing property details
- Marketing and advertising on three websites: www.onthemarket.com, www.rightmove.co.uk and www.birkmyrepc.co.uk
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers and terms
- Preparing documentation
- Securing memberships of Tenancy Deposit Schemes
- Arranging an inventory at the beginning of the tenancy
Letting and Management
Our Services Include (in addition to Letting Only)
- Arranging electricity and gas safety records
- Arranging professional cleaners
- Arranging an inventory check-out at the end of the tenancy
- Attending to day-to-day maintenance including minor repairs
- Arranging for works to be carried out when repairs/maintenance are required Carrying out quarterly property inspections
- Preparing and serving notices
- Arranging the Deposit Return
Letting and Management Services
An amount equivalent to one month’s rent plus VAT for finding a tenant, thereafter 10% of the monthly rent plus VAT, payable three months in advance.
Residential Letting Services Only
Letting Only Service payable in advance: an amount equivalent to one month’s rent plus VAT.
Preparation of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement or Non Housing Act Tenancy Agreement £200 plus VAT (£240 inc VAT). Preparation of a Renewal Tenancy Agreement £100 plus VAT (£120 inc VAT).
Birkmyre Property Consultants is a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and as such are registered to hold deposits for a fee of £25 plus VAT (£30 inc VAT) paid annually. Deposits are held in Birkmyre Property Consultants Client Account and are insured by RICS Client money insurance.
For further information on the following topics, please contact Birkmyre Property Consultants on: T: 01672 516619 E: firstname.lastname@example.org: Inventories, Fire Regulations, Gas Safety, PAT testing/electrical certification, Legionella Assessment.
Advertising will only be charged where agreed and in periodicals and journals other than the Wiltshire Gazette and Herald.
Either party may withdraw from or cancel this contract by giving the other 14 days written notice.
Complaints Handling Procedure
We operate a complaints handling procedure under the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors regulations. A copy is available on request. We are members of The Property Ombudsman. www.tpos.co.uk
Money Laundering Regulations
We are required to establish all vendors and buyers identification to comply with the above regulations.
General Data Protection Regulations
Birkmyre Property Consultants comply with the latest regulations in data protection. Please note that your personal details are recorded and held by the firm.
Energy Performance Certificate
It is a legal requirement that all properties (with the exception of listed properties) must have an up to date EPC prior to the start of marketing. These can be organised for you and generally cost £85.00 (no VAT).