Birkmyre Estate Agents
Dominic Birkmyre, a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, founded Birkmyre Property Consultants in the summer of 2009 and has been operating from offices in the historic Wiltshire town of Marlborough ever since.
Birkmyre Property Consultants offer an efficient tailor-made professional sales and rental service using all the marketing tools and skills to ensure full national and international coverage. Focussing on the Wiltshire, Hampshire and Berkshire areas we have added value further afield.
2018 has been an unpredictable market and our approach has enabled our clients to achieve results even when the odds were stacked against us. I look forward to continuing this trend by expanding our market share and looking after our clients.
GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES COVID-19 NOVEMBER 2020
Listing Your Property
- Government guidelines state that those seeking to sell can put their home on the market and start to look for properties to move to.
- Following the advice from the Government guidelines Birkmyre Estate Agents can list new properties and visit your property to take photographs and videos.
- If any member of the household is showing symptoms or self-isolating then Government advice is that we should not physically visit your property.
- Viewings must only take place with buyers who are genuinely intending to find a property to purchase.
- Initial viewings should be done online where there is a video (virtual viewing) in place.
- When conducting physical viewings, they should be done by appointment only. Confirmation in writing must be given that you have appropriate protective equipment (gloves and face coverings). If you do not confirm prior to the viewing, we may cancel the appointment.
- If your home is being viewed, open all windows and doors prior to the viewing taking place and if possible, leave the property for the duration of the viewing.
- Everyone involved must wash their hands prior to the viewing.
- The number of people present at the viewing, following social distancing guidelines, will be restricted.
- Once the viewing has finished, the homeowner should ensure surfaces such as door handles are cleaned.
We will continue to carry out market appraisals according to Government Guidelines where the same safety rules for Viewings (above) will be adhered to.
For full Government guidelines on buying and selling your home visit the following link:
Call us on 01672 516619 or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dominic Birkmyre MRICS
Dominic has had 35 years experience in the property market including commercial investment, development and residential agency across the UK and 12 years running the Marlborough office of one of the UK’s leading Country House Sales and Rentals Agency in the Wiltshire and Berkshire area. Having lived and worked in the area for over twenty years, Dominic has great local knowledge and a good and empathetic understanding of the requirements of vendors, purchasers and landlords.
Luci has lived and worked in the area since 1984. She spent 8 years setting up and running the Lettings Department for a leading UK Estate Agents in Marlborough, subsequently taking up a role as Company Director of a new and innovative company where she remained for 7 years until the company moved its offices to Texas. Lucinda joined Birkmyre Property Consultants in 2017 and since then has managed the Lettings Department.