Marlborough High Street 70 yds, Swindon 11 miles, Hungerford 9 miles, Pewsey 6 miles (London Paddington 55 mins, 1 hour, 1 hour 10 mins respectively), M4 at junction 15 10 miles, junction 14 14 miles
The popular market town provides an extensive range of shopping facilities, a twice-weekly market, a library and various restaurants and pubs including the Rick Stein Restaurant. The social calendar is thriving with annual Literary and Jazz Festivals and visiting music/theatre, Circus and fairs.
The town is surrounded by the beautiful Marlborough Downs and Savernake Forest giving plenty of opportunities for leisure activities. Cardigan House lies just off the High Street via a pedestrian path with access to the landscaped rear and private gated car park off Kennet Place.
Cardigan House a Listed building was converted to flats in 2018. This fabulous property comprises a recently finished, 3 bedroom apartment at first floor level situated in the town centre, offering the following features:
- Contemporary, spacious open plan living/kitchen area with separate utility room fitted with SMEG appliances
- Bespoke Italian designed kitchen, SMEG Appliances including full height fridge and freezer, induction hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher and instant hot water tap
- Opulent master bedroom suite with walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom facilities. Further two bedrooms one with ensuite bathroom facilities.
- Separate family shower room and WC
- Under floor heating to all bathrooms, high quality white glazed sanitary ware, branded polished chrome finish to fittings, heated towel rails and vanity units
- High quality finish of a modern, neutral style incorporating pale and dark woods with stainless steel fixtures and fittings
- Bespoke extra wide Walnut doors
- Flagstone terrace area creating opportunity for alfresco entertaining
- Designated Gated car parking space
- Cat 5 broadband provision throughout
- Audio visual entry phone
- Storage space at basement level
- Pretty, landscaped external areas
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
125 year lease
Mains water, gas, electricity and drainageGas central heating.
Local Authority Services
Wiltshire Council, County Hall, Trowbridge Wiltshire BA14 8JN, Tel: 01225 713000
By prior appointment with JSA Birkmyre Property 01672 516619 and Carter Jonas