Lydiard Millicent is a village lying, about 3 1⁄2 miles to the west of the centre of Swindon and about 4 miles to the north east of Royal Wootton, Bassett a popular Wiltshire market town. There is a pre-school and primary school in the village and a number of public houses, an Italian restaurant and a garden centre.
The train station at Swindon provides regular fast services to London Paddington (fastest journey time 34 minutes) and junction 16 of the M4 gives fast access to London or Cardiff with the M5 at Bristol providing access to either the South West, Midlands or North West.
The Beeches is to be found in a small cul-de-sac and enjoying views over fields.
- New Build - NHBC 10 year guarantee
- Presented to a very high standard and arranged over two floors
- Oak doors and down lighters
- An impressive Entrance Hall with glazed Atrium and a deep picture window leading to a light and spacious landing
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room with bilateral folding double glazed doors leading onto the terrace
- Formal Reception Room and Study
- Under floor heating with engineered Oak floor on the ground floor and carpet on the first floor
- Master Bedroom with a dressing area and a generous en-suite Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room, Three further double Bedrooms
- Family Bath and Shower Room.
- The large rear garden is laid to lawn with mature trees and enclosed by mature hedge and with views over fields
- The property is approached via a gravel drive providing parking for several cars
- Integral Double Garage